About The Designs
- Front Design: Tortoise Beetle Chiridopsis cf. scalaris from Singapore
- Back Design: Target Tortoise Beetle Ischnocodia annulus from Belize
- Both were photographed in-situ by Nicky Bay
- Cassidinae Checklist: Tortoise Beetles
About Invertebrate Luggage Cover Protectors
Luggage covers protect your luggage from scratches, dirt and grime during their check-in journey. With these brilliantly colored invertebrate cover photo designs, you can easily spot your luggage once it appears on the luggage belt!
Luggage Cover Characteristics
- Exquisite sewing thread
- Excellent 3D printing effect
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- High elasticity
- Colours will not fade away
Why Do You Need A Luggage Cover/Protector?
- Vivid designs make your suitcase instantly recognisable on the luggage belt
- Save on luggage wrapping fees at airport
- Protects against dust and dirt
- Modern, unique and attractive designs rather than ugly plastic to protect your luggage
- S: 18-22″ (33-36cm x 50x54cm x 20-24cm)
- M: 22-26″ (41-44cm x 63-66cm x 23-26cm)
- L: 26-28″ (44-48cm x 68-72cm x 26-30cm)
- XL: 29-32″ (51-54cm x 76-80cm x 28-31cm)
Luggage Cover Protector – Tortoise Beetles
Luggage Cover Protector – Dimensions
Luggage Cover Protector – Highly Elastic Stretchable Luggage Cover
Luggage Cover Protector – Model Standing
Luggage Cover Protector – Model Rolling
Luggage Cover Protector – High Quality Stretchable Polyester/Spandex
Luggage Cover Protector – Bottom Secured with Zipper
Luggage Cover Protector – Side View
Luggage Cover Protector – Front View
Luggage Cover Protector – Top View
Luggage Cover Protector – Assorted Invertebrate Designs
This product includes only the luggage cover and not the luggage itself!
Each luggage cover is printed on demand. Please allow up to 1 week for printing.
There are no reviews yet.